The smell of vomit very disgusting and seems hard to remove, here are the perfect remedies for how to clean the vomit smell from your car, carpet, furniture or anything else…
1. Collect necessary supplies. In order to remove vomit from a surface you will need to have the appropriate supplies to ensure that you do so without exposing yourself to it. Get paper towels, gloves, and a plastic bag.
2. Pick up the chunks gently. Take two paper towels and fold them up to make them thicker. Use your paper towel to lift up chunks and place them in the bag. Scoop the chunks gently or you might push the vomit into the carpet, making the stain worse. Alternatively, you could use a large spoon or spatula to scoop the chunks into the bag.
3. Take out the vomit. Once all of the large chunks of vomit are gone, leaving only a wet surface, tie the bag tightly and place it in a trash can outside of your living space.
1. Clean surface with soft scrub brush and cleaning solution. A soft scrub brush will help you remove any liquids that have solidified on the carpet. Scrub vigorously with a cleaning solution.
2. Rinse stain. Spray the area with water and then blot it with a clean cloth.
3. Use baking soda to eliminate the odor. Cover the area with baking soda and allow it to sit overnight. The following day vacuum up the baking soda. Repeat this step if necessary.